DISLIN is a high-level library of subroutines and functions that display data graphically. It is intended to be a powerful and easy to use software package for programmers and scientists that does not require knowledge of hardware features. The software is available for the programming languages C, Fortran 77, Fortran 90, Perl, Python and Java. DISLIN can display graphic information directly on graphic terminals or store them in metafiles. The supported display types are VGA, X Windows, Windows API and Tektronix. The supported file formats are GKSLIN, CGM, HPGL, PostScript, PDF, SVG, WMF, PNG and TIFF. The library contains the following features:
- 9 software fonts where each font provides 6 alphabets. Hardware fonts for PostScript printers, X11 fonts for X11 displays and TrueType fonts for Windows 95/98/NT displays and WMF files can also be used. The different aphabets contain Roman, Greek, Russian, mathematical and special European characters. Plotting of mathematical formulas with TeX instructions.
- Plotting of two- and three-dimensional axis systems. Axes can be linearly or logarithmically scaled and labeled with linear, logarithmic, date, time, map and user-defined formats.
- Plotting of curves. Several curves can appear in one axis system and can be differentiated by colour, line style and pattern. Multiple axis systems can be displayed on a page.
- Plotting of legends.
- Elementary plot routines for lines, vectors and outlined or filled regions such as rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses and polygons.
- Shielded regions can be defined.
- Business graphics.
- 3-D colour graphics.
- 3-D graphics.
- Elementary image routines.
- Geographical projections and plotting of maps.
- Graphical user interface (GUI) routines based on Motif and Windows API functions.
- Manuals are available in HTML format and as printed books.
» version 10.6 - posted on 2016-01-18
Additional features, bug fixes
» version 9.1 - posted on 2006-11-15
New features, bug fixes
DISLIN is free for non-commercial use. Licenses for commercial use are
available from the site http://www.dislin.de. Commercial use means
selling of programs linked with DISLIN or using DISLIN in an environment
related to business.
Tell us your experience with DISLIN for Borland C++ 5.5/6.010.6
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
DISLIN for Borland C++ 5.5/6.0 FREE DISLIN is a high-level library of subroutines and functions that display data graphically. It is intended to be a powerful and easy to use software package for programmers and scientists that does not require knowledge of hardware features. The software is available for the programming languages... Download
TBarcode component TRIAL TBarcode component for Borland C++ Builder 5, Borland C++ Builder 6, Borland Delphi 4, Borland Delphi 5, Borland Delphi 6, Borland Delphi 7 and Borland Delphi 8. It's simple as One Two and Three. Install component, Place component on the form, and change one property Barcode ID and you can see... Download
VISOCO dbExpress driver for Sybase ASA (Win32) TRIAL VISOCO dbExpress driver for Sybase ASA is based on the Embedded SQL database interface, provide direct access to Sybase ASA and allows avoiding Borland Database Engine (BDE), ODBC, ADO, SQL Links and Sybase Open Client. Key features: - High-performance native access to Sybase ASA. -... Download